Sunday 4 December 2011

I saw the devil

I saw the devil is a really sick movie. I didn't finish watching it because it was bit too scary for me watch.
I know I sound like a little girl, but believe you me, thriller movies aren't my cup of tea.
A friend once told me about it. But I never got around to watching it. I didn't really bothered.
Today another friend of mine told me watch it because Lee Byung Hun is in it. I was excited and happily looking forward to watching it, because of that 1 actor that I adore. I forgot that the movie is a thriller. Half way through the movie I felt regret. The movie really isn't my cup of tea. Too much blood, violence and scariness for me. I didn't and I do not want to finish watching.
One thing I must say, Lee Byung Hun is one damn good actor. I refuse to believe that he's 40.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio