Tuesday 27 December 2011

I am a Khalifah of Allah

I want to be a Khalifah Of Allah.

In order to do that I must strengthen my Iman and Dean. I must learn to banish and ignore all the evil whispering in ears. I must learn to be a positive thinker. I must learn not to skip my prayers, another words learn to perfect. InsyaAllah.

I want to make myself good. I want to have the feeling of happiness and satisfaction whenever I complete my obligatory solat and duty. I want to learn to erase my habit of procrastinating, and be more organised in my life. I just need to be a positive thinker, and be positive in everything I do. InsyaAllah.

I need to help others be good. I must be sincere in helping others when they are in need. I don't mind helping kids that's in need, and doing charity work for their benefit. Because I naturally love children, they make me happy when I'm down.  But helping adult that is need, is a big problem for me. I don't naturally get along with adults. I don't like adults. But I must learn to help other be good no matter their age. I will try insyaAllah because I want to be a Khalifah of Allah. InsyaAllah.

And last but not least I must make the world beautiful. I must plant and care for more trees, care for Allah's creatures, help clean up the environment. Another words I must learn to be Nature Smart, bak kata Encik Howard Gardner. I shall try InsyaAllah to make this world beautiful. InsyaAllah.

So these are all the ciri-ciri to be a Khalifah Of Allah.

Oh this is way out of the topic, this year is 2012 (duh!), so it means I'm going to be old. 27 je. But still that sounds old. It's like 3 years away to the big 30. Takut takut. Mak dah bising suruh kahwin. She reminded me way too many times to get hitched. I keep telling her, that I'm waiting for the prince to come with a kasut kaca. Yes...I live in a land of fantasy. That's what happens if you work with kids.

My point is. I don't want to be 27. I'm going to lie about my age to people. I'm going to tell people that I'm 25 years old this year. *Evil smile*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio