Sunday 4 December 2011

Hijrah

Last week was the new years in the Muslim Calender. And normally, I don't do new year's resolution, because I know I wont end up fulfilling it.

But on the eve of Muharam, mum texted me saying I should "berhijarah" to be a better person, and strengthen my Iman.

So I read the text a few times, and thought about it long and hard. After what seems like hours of long and hard thinking, I sat down and jot a few things.

Some of the things I wrote down as my resolution to berhijrah was:
  1. Strengthen my Iman and Strengthen my relationship with Allah. InsyaAllah.
  2. Try to khatam the Quran as much as possible. And understand the meaning of the Ayats in the Quran. InsyaAllah.
  3. Memorise as much surahs in the Quran as possible. InsyaAllah.
  4. Not missing my solats. InsyaAllah.
  5. Ganti-ing my puasa early, and try to puasa sunat on Mondays and Thursdays. InsyaAllah.
So these are just a few things I need to accomplish this year. InsyaAllah. I hope I do fulfill them. Hahah...And I hope I don't cross any barriers that tries to stop me from doing these things. InsyaAllah.

Oh there's also other things I need to accmpolish:
  1. Get rid of my phobia from driving, and finish up my driving lessons.
  2. Ignore the people that talks badly about me and about the people I love and care.
  3. Strengthen my relationship with my relatives.
  4. Strengthen my relationship with my besties.
  5. Be a better teacher to heaven's little angels (children).
  6. Be a positive person.
  7. Reduce my sleeping habits.
  8. Exercise more.
Wahh...so many things I need to accomplish.
hahaha...I hope to get it done this year. InsyaAllah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio