Sunday 4 December 2011

Gibberish

I have finally gotten my passport renewed after 2 days of going back and forth to the Jabatan Imegresen.

I even "ponteng-ed" my work just to renew my passport. I'm so going to get my ass kicked on Monday.
But if I don't get done, than I wont be able to go to Thailand, and I'll be forced to go back to Johor (which I don't really fancy).

It's not that I don't like going back to Johor. I love Johor. It's the place I was born. Most of my relatives are from there, and I love them too. They're flesh and blood. They always remind me of asal usul (does that make sense?). :)
I don't really fancy going back there, because, some of them seem to back stab each other. The minute you turn your back around, they'll stick a knife right at your back. Don't get me wrong, not all back stab though. Only some.
And some seem to love playing the game of chinese whispers. Which is why I don't really fancy going back.

I'm very thankful that my parents are now staying a drive away. I now have legimate reason to go raya-ing or holiday-ing else where besides the south.Hahaha...

I can't wait to go to Thailand. I can't wait to spend my week long holidays with the people I love. I can't wait to spend my week long holidays without having to worry, on getting your back stabbed, or being stared at. It'll be a worryless holiday. I'm going to really clear my mind there, and really spend my time wisely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio