Monday 7 November 2011

A Thousand Days' Promise

I've caught that fever again. My addict to korean drama is back. I shouldn't be watching it. No not this time of year. End of the year is always a stressful thing for me, assessing the kids, compiling their work, concerts, parent-teacher meet ups and whole lot of shit that is stressful.
SO in order to shake the stress off, and forget the load of shit that I have piled up at work, I decided to watch some of my ol' time fave korean drama. Oh yeah not to mention, I still have yet to make up my mind whether I should resign or not.
Any who's, as I was hunting for my favourite dramas, I came across this show, which is currently airing in Korea. It's called "A Thousand Promises". It's about a girl (Soo Ae), who's suffering from Alzheimer, and a guy (Kim Rae Won) who is deeply in love with her. There's a catch to this drama, the chick is the guy's affair. The guy is forced to marry his childhood friend whom he doesn't love. It's pretty sad, but at the same time it's pretty good. It's addictive. The drawback to this drama, is that it's slow, and there's a lot of flesh backs and emotional tantrums here. But all in all I love this drama. It's awesome. So far. I might change my mind to not watch it, if it gets too boring.



Kim Rae Won-Park Ji Hyng




Soo Ae-Lee Seo Yeon


Lee Sang Woo as Jang Jae Min


Jung Yoo Mi as Noh Hyung Ki



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio