Wednesday 2 November 2011

So Long, Fare The Well

Hello.
A few weeks ago, a relative of mine, was laid to rest to her final resting place.
She was my great aunt.
I called her tok Busu. My grandma calls her Busu Zizah.
You want to know what's sad?
I have a super big extended family, and not a single one of them called me or messaged about her death.
It's sad.
Yes I gotta admit, I'm not close with them, especially my dad's side.
I can never have a good conversation with them. This is because I was raised overseas and would only come back every few years.
But than there should not be any excuse to why they don't tell me when somebody passes away.
It breaks my heart when people don't tell me things especially about someone's death, and I gotta find out through the world wide web. Thank God for the world wide web. Without it I'll be lost. I found out about her death today.
Yes, I only balik kampung once in while, and yes, I don't go around house hopping, I only visit those whom I'm very close to. And ofcourse I visit both my lovely grandmothers when I go back to South.

Anyways, this is not the first case. A few months my late great grandma past away. We weren't told about it til a week later.
Just like the news about my late grand aunt, I broke down to tears minutes later and cry like a child. I'd tightly hug my pillow, burry my face, scream and cry, for the loss.
I was quite close to the two latters. I just don't get it why they don't tell us things.
K....I'm gonna stop, I'm crying like a child as I'm writing this. I can't see the words anymore, my tears are blocking my eyes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio