Wednesday 2 November 2011

Fitrah

I got lectured by my boss the other day.
Why?
Well because I refused to go to PTM (Persatuan Tadika Malaysia). She was furious about. Yes, I only have to do the last step, than I'm officially done with PTM.
Hallelujah! \(^_^)/
But, as I've mentioned in my previous posts (as if anyone reads 'em), I have a habit of procrastinating.
Yes, I like everyone else have a habit of procrastinating my work. And I've myself into trouble thousands of time because of procrastination.
In the words of my boss, who is also my mentor she always tells me "Break the habit". Whenever she tells me that this song comes playing in my little head:


Anyways, my boss asked me if I have problems entering churches.
I shook my head.

FYI, PTM holds their training session in churches,and temples. They hold it here, because these places have offered PTM for free. It just makes me wonder, why mosques can't do such offers. It would be nice to show the world that Muslim love to charity. It's part of our religion.

Ok, back to the story.

She than asks, if I have problem entering temples.
I shook my head again.

Than she asks what my problem was?
I told her I just can't be bothered attending those boring PTM training anymore. I hate them. They bore me. I always get bully to do presentations because I speak english.I hate it.

She shakes her head in dismay.

I smiled.

She than started to 'berkhutbah'.

She talked about Fitrah.

"You know what fitrah is Teacher Aminah?"

I shake my head.

"We're all born with a fitrah. Fitrah is part of our DNA. You get what I'm saying, teacher?"

I quickly shook my head.

She than continues.

"Fitrah tu cik Aminah is nature. Allah (SWT) has keyed in your DNA for you to complete your PTM. If you go what Allah has planned for you, than stresslah awak jawapanya. So another words, it is fate that you must complete your PTM, or else you'll be stress. Faham?"

I nod my head to tell you the truth, I didn't get it. So I went home and did a research on Fitrah.
Heres what I came up with:
The term fitrah basically means creation,causing a thing to exist for the first time, and the natural constitution with which a child is created in his mother's womb. One can refer to the Quran (30:29).

Therefore, my boss lecturing me about fitrah is basically wrong. She needs to read up again, or I must have misunderstand her.
God knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio