Monday 30 April 2012

My music playlist

Songs I'm currently listening to:
 1. Baek Ji Young :- After a long time (Roof top Prince OST)
Good korean Drama watch.

2. Taeyon :- Missing you like crazy (The King 2 hearts Ost)


Another good drama to watch.

3. Park Yoochun aka Micky Yoochun :-Drunk Confession


The singer is the prince from "Rooftop Prince".

4. Matt Pond PA:- Specks


The vow is a must watch movie. I fell in love with Tatum Channing after watching this movie.

5. Nirwana Band :- Sudah Cukup Suda


No, I've not gone Malay jiwang. This is the soundtrack for me and my friends. For some reason, the radiostation that we listen to always put this song on whenever we are in the car. So, hence we decided to make this song our soundtrack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio