Sunday 8 April 2012

Ibunda

It's my Ibunda's birthday today. She's half a century old. Yeay. Alhamdullilah, Allah has allowed my mum to live another year.
I do not want to be sappy, nor cheesy, I want to make this entry as cheerful as I can. I am going to dedicate this entry to the lady who has brought me to this world, fed me, raised me, shaped me, and made me to the person I am today.

I'm going to make this short and sweet:

Happy birthday Mak. Hoped you liked the surprise phone call I made this morning. I pray to the Almighty for you to be happy, panjang umur and murah rezeki.
Nothing in this world, can replace the things that you've done and sacrificed for me.
I've found this video by Maher Zain. I love this song, and am going to dedicate this song to My Mak.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio