Wednesday 18 April 2012

Delima

How do you look in the eyes of someone you love and care and tell them that what they're doing is wrong?

How do you look in the eyes of someone you love and care and tell them that the things they're doing could lead them to hell?

How do you look in the eyes of someone you love and care and tell them to turn back to the Al-Mighty and repent before it's too late?

How?

So many times, I've tried to tell that person, to just stop what they're doing. Because what they're doing is wrong. I've tried to tell, but I failed.

That person (I'm not going to mention who) recently has gained my respect, but has lost it again due to what the person is doing.

I can't afford to keep quiet, because the more I keep quiet the more it burns inside me. And I'm afraid that if I keep burning inside, I'd explode. And when I explode, things that's not suppose to come out, will come out. Maklumlah, the syaitan comes and provokes when we're angry. So I try to avoid it.

I can't tell this thing to the lady that gave birth to me nor to the leader of the pack, because I don't want to make the situation worse.

I've made dua daily to the Al-Mighty, to soften this person's heart and have this person regain back their Iman. But if there's no changes, and this person keeps doing what this person's doing now, than I'll have no choice but to call the right authority.

I also pray that HE answers my prayers soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio