Sunday 17 February 2013

MyKad

I have finally, got my new MyKad, after almost a year. Haha...my old one got nicked by some kid, at my KAAK practicum place. So I had to make a new one last year. And sometime, during the year, I lost my temporary IC and my receipt, and also, my old work place had long working hours, so I couldn't go and get.

Anywho's lepas kena marah and kena ugut oleh cik boss baru, I finally went during a day off. And me being me, have no patience for rude, lazy goverment officers. On the counter, it is stated that the staff are 'friendly', 'always smile', 'would answer any question without any hesitation' another word they were all 'professionals'.

This was all crap.

I got to the counter, and told the lady on duty, that I've lost my temporary ic,and she got pissed and said that I need to pay fine. When I asked how much, she ignored me. I asked her three time, she ignored all those 3 times. So much for 'would answer any question without any hesitation'.

So I had to wait for a few more minutes, before returning back to the counter, and this is when my temper really got up.
The lady told me I had to pay RM110.00 since apparently I've never paid a cent during my application for the new IC. I got really angry, and argued with her, and said that I've already made payment earlier,and they cannot expect me to make more payments, since mine was a robbery case. They got more pissed at me, and  said that they had no record of me making payment and no records of my police report. I wasn't happy. I didn't want to create anymore scene. So I went to the bank, to withdraw and I think God must have been on my side that day.

I went back, they lady quickly apologize  and said that I didn't have to pay anymore, since they've found my records in the computer.  Straight away I thank God for helping me straight away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio