Thursday 28 March 2013

Rants

Salam and Hello ! :-)

Yes, I've kinda abandoned this blog. It has been a month since I've last wrote an entry. Alot of things have been going on. I've been busy with work and at home. My adik bongsu have moved in with me, to continue his schooling here in K.L. Reason is, my parents wants him to build a stronger foundation in his deen, so they've decided to put him in an Islamic International School. The school is really good, cuz he actually has to memorize hadiths, learn Islamic history, memorize certain surahs, and have his IGCSE. Macam aku la dulu time sekolah kat Manarat. So he's happy and my parents are happy.
Thus, I've became a 'mother' and his 'tutor' to him. I've to cook every day and night for him to refuel his body. I've also to make sure his homework and his studies are up to date. I've also to make sure that he has clean clothes to wear, and are ironed. Yelah, anak bongsu kan.So he's very the manja. Which sometimes is annoying, and which I cannot imagine him being kat sekolah asrama penuh. Which was the initial plan, to shove him in a boarding school. But we all know he's gonna cry at the first night and that he's going pick him up on the first night itself. So tak jadilah dia masuk asrama.

Oh ye, selain menjadi his tutor and his 'mother' I'm also his mangsa. Yes, he has created a habit, to make me scream, yell and shout, and will turn my mood upside everyday. He finds it really entertaining to see me annoyed.  It's worse, when I've come home from a bad day at work.

But all in all I'm learning. After all I have to do it oneday like it or not. Haha...

Oh one last thing, mummsy is doing a patch work quilting business. I'll be posting the details and pics soon. Watch out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio