Wednesday 6 February 2013

Out of the mouth of babes

The other day, I while going to the morning market, I passed by an ex-student of mine. He was begging for a toy to his parents who refused to buy for him. So him being him, threw and tantrum, and said this to them that caught my attention.

Child : Nak mainan tu! Mama belikan la. (I want that toy! Mum buy for me please)

Mum ignores him. Child keeps begging, and dad finally voice out. 

Dad : Mana ada duit nak beli. (We don't have money).

Child: Papa kan ada banyak duit. Papa baru beli kereta BM. Mainan tu murah, kereta BM mahal. Please papa. (You have lots of money papa. You just bought BM. The toy is cheap, the BM is expensive).

Parents went speechless, and finally carries the child away from the market. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio