Friday 14 December 2012

Miss him


I miss this little boy. This boy has so many nick names some of which are : Bambam, Debab and Yucop.  I gave him these nicknames. And it stuck to him for quite a while. Everyone called him that. Most popular nick name was Bambam.

Why we called him Bambam? Well, basically sebab he was a cute little bulat boy. He looks 3 plus, but he's really only 1 and a half years old. Those who meet him, will automatically think he's 3years old, when in fact he's only 1 plus.

Tapi, he's like the most cerdik, most smartest baby I've met so far. Dia ni drama king sikit. Petang petang, before I leave, I always ask the question "Siapa babab dia hari ni?"
He will automatically point out to my assistant. He likes to accuse her and point the finger at her. I don't know why. It's not as if, she really babab him.
And than I'll ask "Dia babab kat mana? Tunjuk teacher, dia babab kat mana?" And he will point where dia kena babab.

I so geram with him.

And another thing he doesn't call everyone teacher. Dia akan panggil sorang Mummy, sorang Ummi, sori Ibu, sorang Mak and sorang lagi Mama (which is me).
Yes he calls me Mama. And the name was stuck to me for a couple of months, until he figured out my real name. A couple of weeks before school ended, he began calling me "Mina" and "Nana". That stuck to him til school ended. He called the school cook "Bibik" behind her back. She never that. It was our little secret.

Dia belum pandai cakap sangat lagi, but he knows and can understand what is being taught to him.
He understands English really well, and of course Bahasa. So we always speak both languages to him. And sometimes words like "Nak drink", "Air", "Mama", "Adik", and "Bitut" would come out. But it would come out, once in a blue moon.

I  miss this little boy. I really do. I hope he's doing well. I wish him well. I can't see him anymore. All I can do now, is doa for him, pray to the Almighty to protect him, wish him the best and give him a bright future. InsyaAllah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio