Friday 21 September 2012

Tawbah - Imam Suhaib Webb



This lecture was conducted by Imam Suhaib Webb. This Imam is a revert from USA and is married to a Malay. He was named one of the 500 most influential Muslims in the world by the Royal Strategic Studies Centre in 2010.

Personally, I've seen some of his lectures, and MasyaAllah, his lectures are inspiring. I wanted to go to his talk/workshop last month on "Occupy your soul" but the time didn't permit me. So InsyaAllah, kalau ada rezeki I will go next time.
I somehow love going to workshops/talk that enables me to upgrade my knowledge in Islam. I love looking for inspiration and motivation, and like to look for ways to make my life better InsyaAllah.

So, InsyaAllah, December ni ada workshop on Twins of Faith. They're going to have to great speakers from all around the world one of which is Dr. Bilal Philips. I used to use his books as my textbooks during Islamic studies back in my school days.
I'm going to allocate time and money just to go to this 2 days workshop/conference. I'm excited! Ngee ^^

Well anyways, hope you enjoy watching this lecture, just like I did. It's a great great lecture. And after watching this I've decided that I'm just going to take baby steps to start a new life. InsyaAllah.

I hope this lecture will benefit you, just like it did to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio