Saturday 1 September 2012

Krabi


So my final trip for the long Hari Raya holidays was to Krabi, Thailand. It was a one day getaway trip. We took a three hour drive to Krabi. The three hour, felt like it was a 12 hour drive, mungkin sebab, there was no proper highway, it was just jalan kampung all the way, and there definitely no R&R. Which was big turn off. 

The weather there wasn't sunny at all, it was rainy. 

We stayed at Krabi beach resort in Ao Nang. The hotel was superb. It was cheap, but the facility there macam 5 star. The rooms was big, and the bathroom was really big, with a big tub. The rooms was surrounded by trees, and the buildings was more like town houses and Chalets. Which was awesome. And hotel concepts was more towards saving the environment. They don't change the bed sheets daily unless you ask them too. 

Since it's krabi, it's a tourist hotspot. So it's really advisable for one not to shop there unless you know how to tawar menawar.  And food in krabi for us muslims, is very the senang to get one. There's a lot of halal restaurants to choose and eat. 

I wont write much, cuz I didn't do much over there, but it was a good get away trip from the city. 

I hope you enjoy the photos below. :)

View of the hotel from our room.

Susah sangat nak amik gambo budak ni = _=

The Bathroom. My fave part of the room.

The pathway to our room.

Having breakfast by the seaside.

Subhanallah. I just love this flower. It caught my attention. It's so pretty. 

The islands across krabi.

Abah searching for some grubs to eat for lunch.

The signboard at the hotel. 

The bed. It was a comfy bed. Just nice for me. Not too hard and not to soft.

Abah.

The T.v and the mini bar.

Mumsy. 

This is the card that we have to place whenever we want the bedsheets to bedsheets to be changed.

Not sunny beach.

The secluded part of the beach. Behind me is a cave. Was really tempted to go in. 

I had to put on a brave look to climb up these rocks.

My parents. My dad's a lil camera shy. 


The beach.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio