Friday 21 September 2012

Mana sungai

So the other day,  my kids (4 year old students) sang this song together while they were doing their activities:

Mana sungai, mana sungai,
Di hutan, di hutan,
Sungai makan daging, sungai makan daging,
ROAR! ROAR! ROAR! ROAR! ROAR! ROAR!

I was sitting on the other side of the classroom, listening to them sing. Just when the song finshed, I asked them "What is sungai?"

One child confidently answered "Ala teacher! Sungai to kan lion!" =_="

I wanted to laugh, but held back my laughter, and explained to them that sungai is river, and lion is singga.

After explaining to them, it just hit me, that, I only have less then a month left to be with them. I'm sad, knowing that I've got little time left to spend with them. Sigh!

I'm going to miss them so much. They were far the best group I've had in my teaching. I love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio