Tuesday 7 February 2012

Salam Maulidur Rasul

In conjunction of Maulidur Rasul or Prophet Muhammad's (S.A.W.) birthday, lot of my Muslim friends and relatives posted Maulidur Rasul statuses on their FB page. One status update that caught my attention in particular was a video posted by a cousin of mine. It is about the death of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W. The words that was written in the video, was heart touching.
 

It brought tears to eyes. And it opened my heart to learn more about this great man, about Allah's (S.W.T)last prophet. So I did a lot of reading on the life of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W). What touch my heart more was when Angel Izraeel took his soul away from his body, and he felt the pain. The pain was unbearable, words couldn't describe it, that very moment, he prayed that his ummah does not have to go through the same pain as he did at their death bed. Another thing that was heart touching was that, he did not want to leave the world, because he was worried about his ummah. He was worried that there'll be no one to guide and take care of his ummah. But Allah assured him that his ummah will be in good hands, and that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) had to go and leave the world. Something inside me, woke up, after watching the video, and doing a lot of reading. The words that was inside the clip and the words that I've read kept running in my head. From that moment, I prayed to the Almighty, to keep me away from being astray, InsyaAllah, and to not have avenged nor hatred against my enemies. If Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)can forgive his enemies, why can't I? If the Almight can forgive his slaves why can't I? I've no right to hold my grudge against anyone nor do I have the rights to judge them. Allah (S.W.T) is the only ONE that can judge. So InsyaAllah, I'll try to be a better human .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio