Wednesday 1 February 2012

In a couple of months time, I will be turning a year older. Alhamdullilah, I've stopped watching the tube, and reading useless gossips. 

I'm proud. I frankly don't care anymore, who does what, who's dating who and all that crap in the celebrity's world. And I've decided to cut off the television at home, simply because no one ever watches t.v at home. We're all so busy with our work. We get out early in the morn, and come home late at night. Basically my house isn't really a house, it's more of a hotel. The only full time tenant we have at home, is my cat. Ha!

Turning a year older, means that I'm going to get pressured to look for a life partner and settle my life with. Mum has already asked me, if I had anyone in mind. I tend to ignore her whenever she asks me that. She keeps telling me to start hunting for one, learn to get along with the opposite sex. Sometimes I feel she's going through peer pressure simply because all her friends have grand kids. 

Oh mother, the time for me to get hitched will come when the time comes. InsyaAllah. 

At the moment I do not believe in love before marriage. Another I don't believe in "bercouple-couple". If a guy wants me for real than he should the halal way. And vice versa. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio