Thursday 23 February 2012

A couple of days ago, I found out that a girl close to me, whom I treat as a sister got herself a bun baking in her   oven. I was shocked. It's been baking in there for 12 weeks.

I was shocked to hear the news, I still am. I've got mix emotions running all over me.

Anger, shock and sad are what I'm feeling right now.

Anger, because the man yang tanam benih dia kat my friend does not want to take responsibility for the action that he's done. Arsehole. He's just a plane ass. If you I could, I would punch him and kick him in the balls.
I'm also angry because, my friend's imaan was suppose to be stronger than mine. She had better knowledge when it comes to the deen. She never missed her prayers, always puasa sunat, mengaji daily and loves listening to ceramah ceramah agama. She new all the stuff that were haram in Islam.
But after that stupid jantan, she changed. She went out all night, came back early in the morn, stole stuff and stole the stolen goods. Haih! Bertuah punya jantan, manipulated her and changed her. He is a devil in disguised.

I'm shocked because I never knew, that disebabkan seekor jantan dia boleh berubah macam gitu. The main reason why I don't date is because of this. Men can seduce women when they want it. I think it will take me a few weeks to get over the news.

I'm sad, because she has gone over the limits. She's changed into a whole different person. She wouldn't take anyone's advise, nor listen to me anymore. The friendship that has been builts over the years has crashed because of this incident.

I can't do anything more than just advise. I pray to the one above that she does throw nor try to kill the inconnent live that she's carrying in her. It's a big enough sin that she's commited a zina, and got her self pregnant, it would be a bigger sin if she tries to kill the soul yang tak berdosa. I hope society doesn't punish the unborn child, for the sin he did not commit. I hope society will just punish the man that the doesn't want to bertanggujawab.

I wish and I pray that she goes back to the right path. That's all I can do right now, is just pray to the Allah (S.W.T) to keep change her back and keep her from astray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio