Sunday 10 July 2011

Nur Kasih and Cun

Okay a few months back I posted an entry about the upcoming movies "Nur Kasih" and "Cun". I posted this on my other blog (www.gokana.wordpress.com).Reason being I posted an entries about these two movies was because of this man:
Yes people. I'm crazy over this dude. This dude, by the name of Remy Ishak. As some of you already know that I fall head over heals on guys that are dark, tall and has an "iman".
Alright enough of this dude. Let's talk about his project.

So a few days ago I managed to watch this movie:

It got me laughing and entertained for the first hour. But than the movie began to bore me. I didn't really like the story line. So there fore I only managed to watch half way of the movie before I switched it off.

Tonight, after months of waiting I finally managed to watched this movie:

This movie was suppose to be movie of the year. When it first hit the silver screen, the movie had successfully collected millions almost beating Transformers.
I didn't get the chance to watch the movie in the silver screen, because of time constraints and I had other commitments so I never had the chance to watch it.

So last night I read Hafiz Hamidun's tweet, twitting that the movie is now available online and can be viewed on Tonton, I took my chance tonight to watch the movie.

I must say, that the actors did a superb job, in playing the characters. Memang betul betul menghayati dan menjiwai watak masih masing. Ceh! Hopefully my malay is correct. *grins*.

Anywhos, I'm not going to write the synopsis of this movie, I'm going to write my opinion.

K....I must say other than the superb acting, the cinematography was wonderful. The camera works was very the best. Honestly I have no idea what I'm saying. Aku bukanya expert dalam bab camera camera nie. Aku hentam je ni.
But seriously I love the pictures in the movie.

The story line was good at the beginning. I was almost into tears. Almost. Mark my words. Than towards the end, the movie began to lose it's essence. I didn't understand the ending at all. I just wish somebody could explain to me the ending. And the real story line.

After watching the movie, I felt grateful that I didn't waste my money at the movies to watch the movie. Because honestly speaking, I was not satisfied at all with the ending...and part of the story line. There was too much flash backs,past and present. And I felt the movie was too rush. I honestly like the series better.Haih!

Wahai En. Kabir Bahtia, please please make a second season of Nur kasih. I hope you make it. I'm a huge fan of your work.

Sekian Terima kasih.
Aminah Munirah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio