Sunday 20 May 2012

Vacationing

This month is a month of vacation, for most of us in the family. A couple of weeks ago mak and her girlfriends went to Bangkok for the weekend, dan Abah came down to K.L for the weekend.

Abah came down to K.L sebab he is still in the mission to look for tanah. He wants to build his dream house. Time is running out for him, as he only has about 3 years left sebelum dia pencen. And he wants his dream house finish building just in time for his retirement. And Alhamdullilah, after months of searching high and low, around Malaya, he finally found the perfect land.

Where will his dream house be? That is classified....to be frank, I forgot where it is. Abah told me a few days ago.

So land problem is solved. Alhamdullilah.

Money problem? Nay. I decided to step in, and help my parents pay for the land. InsyaAllah....

Back to the topic, Mak was in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago and this weekend she is in  Koh Samui, with Abah. Abah is there for work purpose, Mak and Amir is there for vacation purspose. She is so happy to be there now, that she keeps calling me every 5 mins, just to tell me how beautiful and serene the place is. Especially the beach.

While she's enjoying white sandy beach and the sun in an island, I'll be enjoying a freezing cold dull weather in a few days time.

Yes, I'll be going to Sydney for a week. I'm going to visit my childhood place. Yeay! To be honest, I'm not ready. I've not packed up my bag yet. Mungkin tak ada mood kot, untuk gi holiday.

And my sister will be going to Bandung next month, to shop.

So basically, my family is  scattered everywhere this year. Hopefully, we get to be together and have a family vacation soon. Like we did a few years ago.

And soon, InsyaAllah, we will be welcoming a new member to the family.

Excited? Maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio