Sunday 13 May 2012

Selamat Hari Ibu

I'd like to wish all mothers out there happy mothers day. I don't really like to celebrate mothers day, because to me, mothers' day should be celebrated every day.
Recently I read, that some ulama have stated that mothers day are haram.
Why? Because it was originally celebrated by the christians.
But personally, celebrating mother's day, all depends on the niat. If the reason of celebrating mother's day is because we want to show our love and appreciation to our mothers than is okay.
I believe that we all should spoil our mothers, and make her feel special every day, and not once a year. Our mothers should feel appreciated everyday.
Besides without our mothers we would not be where we are today.
So here's a thank you note to my mum.
Mak,
Thank you for giving birth to me.
Thank you for shaping me, to who I am today.
Thank you for lending me your shoulder and ears when I needed it.
Thank you for giving me the fuel to energize my body.
Thank you for giving me advises just to keep my feet on the ground.
Thank you for nursing me when I'm sick.
Thank you for sacrificing everything you have just for the sake of keeping me alive.




I want to thank Allah for blessing me with a wonderful woman whom I call my mother. For this I dedicate these songs to you. Mak you are my number one for me, thank you for being my mother.       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio